From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rodin may refer to:
- Auguste Rodin (1840–1917), French sculptor, for whom is named:
- Burton Rodin (born 1933), American mathematician
- Gil Rodin (1906–1974), American jazz saxophonist
- Ivan Rodin (born 1987), Russian football player
- Judith Rodin (born 1944), American university administrator
- Oleh Rodin (born 1956), Russian football player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This page or section lists people with the surname Rodin. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|