From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rodina or родина in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rodina (Bulgarian and Russian Родина: "motherland", Czech: "Family") may refer to one of the following:
- Rodina (political party), a political party of Russia
- Rodina (TV series), a Russian television series based on the Israeli series Hatufim and the American series Homeland
- Rodina (magazine), a Russian historical illustrated magazine
- Rodina-class motorship, a Russian river passenger ship
- Rodina watch I, first Russian automatic wristwatch, made by the First Moscow Watch Factory from 1956 through the early 1960s
- Rodina watch II, a Chinese OEM watch brand, manufactured by the Sea-Gull watch company
- Rodina, a village in Ariniș Commune, Maramureş County, Romania
- Mother Motherland, a personification of the Soviet Union in artwork
- The Rodina, a graphic design studio based in The Hague, Netherlands
- Rodina Kirov, a Russian bandy club
- Rodinia, ancient supercontinent derived from "Rodina"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rodina.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.