|Born||Rodolfo Othello Cruz Illustre, Jr.
October 10, 1987
|Agent||Star Magic (2006–2010)|
|Family||Rayver Cruz (brother)|
Cruz was a member of the now defunct all-male dancing group Anim-E. The group, previously named Anime—in reference to the Tagalog word "anim" or "six"—originally consisted six members namely: Rayver Cruz, John Wayne Sace, Emman Abeleda, Sergio Garcia, Mico Aytona, and Mhyco Aquino. Rodjun along with Miko Samson joined the original members in 2005.
After a year, Cruz along with 14 other celebrity contestants joined the second season of U Can Dance Version 2, where he met and started dating fellow Star Magic talent Dianne Medina. Cruz with his dancing partner Lina Basas were named Grand Champion of U Can Dance Version 2 the following year, where he won the grand prize of 250,000 pesos. He also won another 250,000 pesos from the "Merrygalo" segment of, the now defunct noontime variety show, Wowowee. He made a guest appearance in the "Mambabarang" episode of Komiks Presents: Pedro Penduko at ang mga Engkantao in the same year.
|2007||U Can Dance Version 2||Himself||ABS-CBN||Season 2 Grand Champion|
|2007||Komiks Presents: Pedro Penduko at ang mga Engkantao||Rickey||ABS-CBN|
|2009||Tayong Dalawa||Stanley, Jr.||ABS-CBN|
|2009||May Bukas Pa||Young Ringo||ABS-CBN|
|2009||Maalaala Mo Kaya||Anton||ABS-CBN||"Tattoo" episode|
|2010–2011||Juanita Banana||Joaquin Buenaventura||ABS-CBN|
|2011||Maalaala Mo Kaya||Isyot||ABS-CBN||"Bulaklak" episode|
|2011–2012||Hey it's Saberdey!||Himself||TV5||Performer|
|2011||Carlo J. Caparas' Bangis||Musang||TV5|
|2011||Maalaala Mo Kaya||Rene||ABS-CBN||"Itak" episode|
|2012||Maalaala Mo Kaya||Jeff Bringas||ABS-CBN||"Saklay" episode|
|2012||Gandang Gabi, Vice!||Himself||ABS-CBN||Guest|
|2012||Maalaala Mo Kaya||teen Lito||ABS-CBN||"Kabibe" episode|
|2013||My Husband's Lover||Martin Savanal||GMA Network||Recurring guest star|
|2013-present||Sunday All Stars||Himself||GMA Network||Performer|
|2014||Magpakailanman||Eugene||GMA Network||"Sa Kamay ni Misis" Episode|
|2014||Ang Dalawang Mrs. Real||Allan Real||GMA Network||Supporting Role|
|2013||Tuhog||Mark||Skylight Films & Star Cinema|
|2012||I Love You, Pare Ko||Carlo||Krix Film Productions||With Rocco Nacino|
- Navarro, Mell T. (2009-10-30). "Former Animé member Mhyco Aquino leaves ABS-CBN to spread his wings". News. The Philippine Entertainment Portal. Retrieved 2011-03-30.
- Liabres, Aprylle (2007-07-15). "All’s fair for Rodjun Cruz". City Times. Khaleej Times Online. Retrieved 2011-03-30.
- Franco, Bernie (2008-09-30). "Dianne Medina on Rodjun Cruz: ‘I love everything about him.’". Celeb Highlight. ABS-CBN News. Retrieved 2011-03-30.
- Erece, Dinno (2007-10-24). "Star Magic talent Rodjun Cruz is both victorious and virginal at 20". News. The Philippine Entertainment Portal. Retrieved 2011-03-30.
- Alamo, Nerissa (2008-08-150). "TV5 brings back teen drama on Saturday afternoon block via "Lipgloss"". Entertainment Guide / Television. The Philippine Entertainment Portal. Retrieved 2011-03-30. Check date values in:
- Sancon, Allan (2011-02-01). "Rodjun Cruz describes his sweet kissing scene with Bianca Manalo for Juanita Banana". Entertainment Guide / Television. The Philippine Entertainment Portal. Retrieved 2011-03-30.