Rodney Stich (born April 11, 1923) is an American author and former Federal Aviation Authority (FAA) investigator (1962–1968). According to Burnett's Conspiracy Encyclopedia, "his work led him to believe that there was major corruption at the heart of the aviation business".[this quote needs a citation] His "whistle-blowing" campaign was carried out for over 30 years, in which he filed his own "federal actions" in courts throughout the United States. His book Unfriendly Skies (1968) led to a "tale of Job-like proportions in which Stich doggedly filed private lawsuits against the FAA and eventually lost his business, money, home, and ultimately his liberty."[this quote needs a citation] In 1986 he was imprisoned for six months for contempt of court. Christopher Story's conspiracy journal, International Currency Review (ICR), considers that Stich was a pioneer in exposing the crimes committed by the United States government and their concealment. ICR compared the United States federal government actions against Stich to political repression in the Soviet Union.
The website www.defraudingamerica.com carries a list of the books that Stich has authored. The page is titled Documentary Books by Professional Insiders On Worldwide Intrigue by U.S. Leaders
- History of Aviation Disasters: 1950 to 9/11
- Lockerbie to 9/11: Massive Fraud and Consequences
- Crimes of the FBI-DOJ, Mafia, and al Qaeda
- FBI, CIA, the Mob, and Treachery
- America's Housing and Financial Frauds
- Congress and Other Cesspools
- Iraq, Lies, Cover-Ups, and Consequences
- Blowback, 9/11, and Cover-Ups
- Japanese and U.S. World War II Plunder and Intrigue
- Defrauding America Volume One
- Defrauding America Volume Two
- Drugging America
- Explosive Secrets of Covert CIA Companies
- Lawyers and Judges: American Trojan Horses
- Subverting America: A Trojan Horse Legacy (Volume One)
- Subverting America: A Trojan Horse Legacy (Volume Two)
- Terrorism Against America: External & Internal Terrorists
- Those Ugly Americans: 20th and 21st Centuries
- Disavow: A CIA Saga of Betrayal
- David vs. Goliath: 9/11 and Other Tragedies
- Stich, Rodney (2006). David Vs. Goliath: 9/11 and Other Tragedies. Silverpeak Enterprises, Inc. ISBN 978-0-932438-25-6.
- Thom Burnett (November 2006). Conspiracy encyclopedia. Franz Steiner Verlag. p. 184. ISBN 978-1-84340-381-4. Retrieved 11 March 2012.
- International currency review. 2007. p. 112. Retrieved 11 March 2012.
- "Documentary Books by Professional Insiders On Worldwide Intrigue by U.S. Leaders". www.defraudingamerica.com. United States. Retrieved 11 March 2012.
|This article about a United States writer of non-fiction is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|