|This section requires expansion with: early life. (December 2009)|
|Born||November 29, 1959|
|Residence||New Delhi, India|
Rohit Khosla (November 29, 1958–1994), was a pioneer of Indian fashion. He started his own label in 1987, along with his sister, designer, Rohini Khosla.
In 1987, he co-founded Ensemble, India's popular designer label store in New Delhi, with Tarun and Sal Tahiliani, which started with five labels: Tarun Tahiliani, Rohit Khosla, Neil Bieff, Amaya, Abu Jani & Sandeep Khosla.
In 1998, Rohini Khosla published a book on his life and work, titled, “Rohit Khosla, Vanguard by Rohini Khosla” and in the 2007 India Fashion Week paid a tribute to him, with designers like, Rohit Bal dedicating his collection to him.
The annual 'India Zee F Awards', presents the Rohit Khosla Award for 'Debutante Designer of the Year'.
- Fashion audiences.. Indian Express, December 2, 1999.
- New cut India Today, December 20, 2007.
- The haute couturier..And Rohit was very much a part of the beginning of Ensemble - Tarun Tahiliani The Times of India, July 2, 2002.
- Desiner Profile - Rana Gill
- Sonam Dobal
- India Fashion Week – Designer Profile India Today, 2008.
- Rohit Khosla relived through the fashion week
- Fashion fraternity remembers Rohit Khosla September 14, 2007.
- Fashion forward The Hindu, May 01, 2006.
- Rohit Khosla, Vanguard, by Rohini Khosla, Amanda Johnston. Art Books Intl Ltd., 1998. ISBN 81-7508-017-5.