From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rohm, ROHM, Röhm, Roehm or Rôhm may refer to:
- Elisabeth Röhm (born 1973), a German/American television actress
- Ernst Röhm (1887–1934), the commander and cofounder of the Nazi SA (Stormtroopers)
- Jair-Rôhm Parker Wells (born 1958), an American Jazz musician
- Maria Rohm (born 1945), an Austrian actress
- Rohm, a Japanese Semiconductor manufacturer.
- Royal Opera House Muscat (ROHM), an opera house in Muscat, Oman
- RÖHM GmbH, a German chucking tool manufacturer
- Röhm (RG), a manufacturer of firearms sometimes known as "RG"
- Rohm and Haas, an American chemical company
- Otto Röhm (1876–1939), founder of above company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.