Rohmir logo depicting a female griffin, with feather in "M" (as introduced in 2007)
|Founded||2007 (8 years ago)|
Designer and owner, Olga Roh, has brought Rohmir to the Fashion Weeks of London and Paris. Roh studied for a master's degree of fashion at Istituto Marangoni in London and holds a PhD from the University of Bern.
Rohmir operates under its own brand, as well as under Rohmiracle, a younger, more competitively priced diffusion line.
Inspirations and style
Originally inspired by the daring clothing of the "années folles", or the "Garçonne era of the Twenties and Thirtees", Rohmir uses silk and cashemere linings. Some of the brand's goods are patented technical innovations. Rohmir is also known for its use of quality French tweed and lace, which has earned it the designation ''Elegant, glamorous and timeless French fashion".
- Very Very Magazine, Issue 21, Winter 2012, page 38
- Perspectiva, December 2010, Nb.10 (73), page 11
- "Mrs Mission Impossible". Pomp Magazine. Retrieved 21 June 2013.
- Grazia Daily, Name to Know: Rohmir
- "Fashion Scout, 2013". Fashion-scout.co.uk. Retrieved 2013-06-20.
- Brides Magazine, Asrid Joss, "Regality with Rohmir"
- Butter Boom, Fashion + Shopping in Hong Kong, new stores