Roland Garros Airport
|Roland Garros Airport
Aéroport de la Réunion Roland Garros
Saint Denis Gillot Airport
|IATA: RUN – ICAO: FMEE
|Hub for||Air Austral|
|Elevation AMSL||66 ft / 20 m|
|Source: French AIP, DAFIF|
Roland Garros Airport (French: Aéroport de la Réunion Roland Garros) (IATA: RUN, ICAO: FMEE), formerly known as Gillot Airport, is located in Sainte-Marie on Réunion, The airport is 7 kilometres (3.8 NM) east of Saint-Denis; it is named for the French aviator Roland Garros who was born in Saint-Denis. Roland Garros Airport is the hub of Air Austral and served 2.067.764 passengers in 2012.
The airport resides at an elevation of 66 feet (20 m) above mean sea level. It has two asphalt paved runways: 12/30 measuring 3,200 by 45 metres (10,499 ft × 148 ft) and 14/32 measuring 2,670 by 45 metres (8,760 ft × 148 ft).
Airlines and destinations
- PDF). AIP from French Service d'information aéronautique, effective 6 Mar 2014. (
- Airport information for FMEE from DAFIF (effective October 2006)
- Airport information for RUN at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective Oct. 2006).
- "Géographie." Sainte-Marie. Retrieved on 7 October 2009.
- "Legal notices." Air Austral. Retrieved on 7 9 September 2010. "Air Austral Anonymous company with executive board and supervisory board With a capital of 19 206 900€ Roland Garros Airport area 97438 Sainte Marie or BP 611 - 97472 Saint-Denis Cedex."
- "Contact." Air Bourbon. 19 June 2004. Retrieved on 10 July 2010.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Roland Garros Airport.|