Müller with Duisburg in 2012.
|Full name||Roland Richard Guaves Müller|
|Date of birth||2 March 1988|
|Place of birth||Cologne, West Germany|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Current club||Servette FC|
|1998–2007||1. FC Köln|
|2007–2010||1. FC Köln II||64||(0)|
|2010–2013||MSV Duisburg II||34||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 12:20, 28 October 2013 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Müller started at his hometown club, Köln, where he went through the ranks and eventually played their reserve team in the lower leagues. He made a total of 64 appearances for them in three seasons, and never made any first team appearances. His contract expired in the summer of 2010 and he then signed for 2. Bundesliga side Duisburg. He made his first league appearance on 25 November 2012 vs St. Pauli due to an injury to regular first choice shot-stopper Felix Wiedwald. He was not able to answer his international duties with the Philippines for the 2012 AFF Suzuki Cup.
Towards the end of August 2011, Müller went to the Philippines and joined the national team's training ahead of the 2011 Long Teng Cup. He was eventually named in the final 20-man squad for the tournament and the provisional Philippines under-23 squad for the 2011 Southeast Asian Games.
In 2013, he was included in the Philippines squad for the 2014 AFC Challenge Cup qualification campaign. In both matches he was chosen to start ahead of Neil Etheridge and did not concede a single goal, helping the Philippines to qualify for the 2014 AFC Challenge Cup.
- "Roland Müller – Total Performance Data". Transfer Markt. Retrieved 29 September 2011.
- Krzossa, Tobias (9 February 2010). "Roland Müller wechselte vom 1. FC Köln zum MSV" (in German). RP Online. Retrieved 29 September 2011.
- "Roland Müller rejoint les Grenat". Servette Football Club. 16 July 2013. Retrieved 17 July 2013.
- Tupas, Cedelf P. (21 September 2011). "New Azkals team join Long Teng Cup tilt". Inquirer.net (Philippine Daily Inquirer). Retrieved 29 September 2011.
- Manahan, John Paul (9 September 2011). "Provisional roster for Southeast Asian Games named". Soccer Central Philippines. Retrieved 29 September 2011.
- "Fil-German goalkeeper joins Azkals training". abs-cbnNEWS.com (Alto Broadcasting System-Chronicle Broadcasting Network). 30 August 2011. Retrieved 29 September 2011.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Roland Müller.|
|This biographical article related to association football in Germany, about a goalkeeper, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to Philippines association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|