From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Roles)
A role is defined mostly in social context as a set of connected behaviours, rights, obligations, beliefs, and norms as conceptualised by actors in a social situation.
Beyond this, the term Role has specific meaning in other contexts:
- Role (computer science)
- Role (performing arts)
- Role, Lublin Voivodeship (east Poland)
- Role, Pomeranian Voivodeship (north Poland)
- Role, West Pomeranian Voivodeship (north-west Poland)
- Rholes, or Roles, the Getae chieftain
- Thematic role in linguistics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Role.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.