From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- With a conventional track:
- The ones of the Montreal Metro are precast concrete on a concrete slab.
- The ones of the Paris Métro are H-steel on ties.
- The ones of the Mexico City Metro are H-steel.
- The ones of the Santiago Metro are precast concrete below ground and H-steel above ground.
- The ones of the Lausanne Metro Line M2 are H-steel
- The ones of the Lyon Metro (lines A, B and D) are (?)
- The ones of the Lille Metro are precast concrete
- The ones of the Toulouse Metro are precast concrete.
- Without a conventional track:
|This rail-transport related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|