From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rolla is an Italian surname. It may refer to:
- Alessandro Rolla (1757–1841), Italian composer, violin and viola virtuoso
- Antonio Rolla (1798–1837), Italian composer, violin and viola virtuoso
- United States
- Rolla, Kansas
- Rolla, Missouri
- Missouri University of Science and Technology, formerly the University of Missouri-Rolla
- Rolla, North Dakota
- United Arab Emirates
- Rolla, an area within Sharjah (emirate)
- Rolla, Anantapur, a village and mandal in Andhra Pradesh
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.