From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up roll back or rollback in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rollback is a Cold War term for the use of military force to "roll back" communism in countries where it had taken root.
Rollback may also refer to:
- Rollback (data management), the operation of returning a database to some previous state
- Rollback (legislation), legislating to repeal or reduce the effects of a specific law or regulation
- Rollback (novel) is a 2007 science fiction novel by Canadian author Robert J. Sawyer
- Rollback (roller coaster), a situation in which a launched roller coaster is not launched fast enough to reach the top of the first hill
- A form of flatbed tow truck
- RollBack Rx disk utility software
- Rollback, the civil service salary reductions for constitutional deference known as a Saxbe fix
- Rollback, the savings at Walmart
- Trench rollback, a geology term
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.