Rollesby St George
Rollesby shown within Norfolk
|Area||5.91 km2 (2.28 sq mi)|
|Population||995 (2001 census)|
|- Density||168 /km2 (440 /sq mi)|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Post town||GREAT YARMOUTH|
|Ambulance||East of England|
|EU Parliament||East of England|
Rollesby is a village and civil parish in the English county of Norfolk. It is situated on the A149 road, adjacent to Rollesby Broad and Ormesby Broad, about 12 km (7.5 mi) north-west of the town of Great Yarmouth and 30 km (19 mi) east of the city of Norwich.
The civil parish has an area of 5.91 km2 (2.28 sq mi) and in the 2001 census had a population of 995 in 408 households. For the purposes of local government, the parish falls within the district of Great Yarmouth.
- Ordnance Survey (2005). OS Explorer Map OL40 - The Broads. ISBN 0-319-23769-9.
- Office for National Statistics & Norfolk County Council (2001). Census population and household counts for unparished urban areas and all parishes. Retrieved December 2, 2005.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Rollesby.|
- Map sources for Rollesby.
- Information from Genuki Norfolk on Rollesby.
- Website with photos of Rollesby St George, a round-tower church
|This Norfolk location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a church or other Christian place of worship in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|