From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Rolls Royce)
Rolls-Royce may refer to:
- Rolls-Royce Limited, the original company founded in 1906, and split into Rolls-Royce plc and Rolls-Royce Motors in 1973.
- Rolls-Royce Holdings plc, an aerospace, power systems and defense company.
- Rolls-Royce Motors, the motor car manufacturing entity established in the 1973 de-merger of Rolls-Royce Limited and the predecessor of Bentley Motors Limited, a subsidiary of Volkswagen Group since 1998.
- Rolls-Royce Motor Cars, an entity created in 1998 as a subsidiary of BMW Group for the manufacture of Rolls-Royce branded motor cars.
- List of Rolls-Royce motor cars, a list of motor cars displaying the Rolls-Royce brand.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.