From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Rolls Royce)
||This disambiguation page should be converted into a broad-concept article, describing the primary meaning of the term. Additional meanings linked to this term should be moved to a separate page with "(disambiguation)" in the title.||
"Rolls" redirects here. For other uses of "rolls" or "roll", see Roll.
Rolls-Royce may refer to:
- Rolls-Royce Limited, the original company founded in 1906, and split into Rolls-Royce plc and Rolls-Royce Motors in 1973.
- Rolls-Royce Holdings, an aerospace, power systems and defense company (named Rolls Royce plc from 1973 through 2003)
- Rolls-Royce Motors, the motor car manufacturing entity established in the 1973 de-merger of Rolls-Royce Limited and the predecessor of Bentley Motors Limited, a subsidiary of Volkswagen Group from 1998 to 2002.
- Rolls-Royce Motor Cars, an entity created in 1998 as a subsidiary of BMW Group for the manufacture of Rolls-Royce branded motor cars.
- List of Rolls-Royce motor cars, a list of motor cars displaying the Rolls-Royce brand.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rolls-Royce.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.