|Full name||Rolieny Bonevacia|
|Date of birth||18 October 1991|
|Place of birth||Lelystad, Netherlands|
|Height||1.79 m (5 ft 10 1⁄2 in)|
|Current club||Roda JC Kerkrade|
|VV Reiger Boys|
|2011–2012||→ NAC Breda (loan)||17||(0)|
|2013||→ Roda JC Kerkrade (loan)||16||(1)|
|2013–||Roda JC Kerkrade||0||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 25 May 2013 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Roly Bonevacia (born 18 October 1991 in Lelystad, Flevoland) is a Dutch professional football player of Curaçaoan decent, currently playing as an midfielder for Dutch side Roda JC Kerkrade, on loan from Ajax.
Bonevacia was born in Lelystad and started playing football with VV Rijger Boys in Heerhugowaard, North Holland. Different professional clubs were interested in signing the youngster, including AZ and AFC Ajax, for whom he finally signed his first youth contract in the summer of 2001. Until 2010, Bonevacia played in the Ajax Academy, first as a central defender and later as a defensive midfielder. In July 2008, Bonevacia signed his first professional contract for Ajax, a three-year deal until 2011.
At the beginning of the 2010–11 season, Bonevacia was added to Ajax's senior squad by manager Martin Jol. He made his Eredivisie debut in the starting line-up on 14 August 2010 in a 4-2 victory over Vitesse Arnhem at the Amsterdam ArenA. His second appearance came on 22 September 2010 in the KNVB Cup where he started and played the full 90 minutes in the 5-0 win against MVV Maastricht at home.
In the summer of 2011, Bonevacia was send on loan to NAC Breda until the end of the season. He played 17 matches in the Eredivisie. At the end of the 2011-2012 season, he returned to Ajax, where he would attempt to earn a definite place in the first team.
Roda JC Kerkrade
After only making two regular season appearances for Ajax under then coach Martin Jol and making no further appearances during the 2012-13 season, except for in the pre-season in friendly encounters, Bonevacia was sent on loan to Roda JC Kerkrade until the end of the 2012-2013 season. Following his loan spell, Roly Bonevacia signed a two-year contract with Roda JC, binding him to the club from Limburg until the summer of 2015.
Since 2009, Bonevacia has represented the Netherlands U-19 team in the qualification rounds for the 2010 UEFA European Under-19 Football Championship. He made his debut for the team in a match against Cyprus, and also played in qualification matches against the Czech Republic and Malta.
|Roda JC Kerkrade||16||1||0||0||–||4||0||0||0|
- Statistics accurate as of last match played on 26 May 2013.
- "Roly Bonevacia Profile". UEFA.com. Retrieved 2010-08-16.
- "Oud Reiger Boys speler bij Ajax 1" (in Dutch). VV Reiger Boys. 26 July 2010. Retrieved 2010-08-16.
- "Roly Bonevacia Profile" (in Dutch). Ajaxinside.nl. 24 May 2010. Retrieved 2010-08-16.
- "Roly Bonevacia Video profile" (in Dutch). Ajax. 6 April 2010. Retrieved 2010-08-16.
- "Ajax sign youth players". Ajax. 1 February 2008. Retrieved 2010-08-16.
- "Ajax vs. Vitesse". Soccerway. 14 August 2010. Retrieved 2010-08-16.
- "Bonevacia kiest definitief voor NAC Breda". www.voetbalprimeur.nl (Voetbalprimeur). Retrieved 26 May 2011.
- "Ajacied Bonevacia op huurbasis naar Roda JC". www.voetbalprimeur.nl (Voetbalprimeur). Retrieved 30 December 2012.
- "Netherlands U19 vs. Malta U19". Soccerway. 12 November 2009. Retrieved 2010-08-16.
- "Netherlands U19 vs. Cyprus U19". Soccerway. 14 November 2009. Retrieved 2010-08-16.
- "Czech Republic U19 vs. Netherlands U19". Soccerway. 17 November 2009. Retrieved 2010-08-16.
- "Roly Bonevacia - Voetbal International profile". Voetbal International.