România literară is a cultural and literary magazine from Romania. In its original edition, it was founded on January 1, 1855 by Vasile Alecsandri and published in Iași until December 3, 1855, when it was suppressed. The new series appeared in October 10, 1855 as a continuation of Gazeta Literară. It is the Writers' Union of Romania's official magazine.
- Geo Dumitrescu (1968–1970)
- Nicolae Breban (1970–1971)
- George Ivașcu (1971–1988)
- D. R. Popescu (1988–1989)
- Nicolae Manolescu (1990–present).