||This article may be expanded with text translated from the corresponding article in the French Wikipedia. (September 2009)|
Sicard at the 2009 Ronde de l'Isard
|Full name||Romain Sicard|
1 January 1988 |
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Weight||64.5 kg (142 lb; 10.16 st)|
|Current team||Team Europcar|
|Under-23 World Road Race Championships (2009)|
|Infobox last updated on
2 January 2014
Romain Sicard (born 1 January 1988 in Bayonne) is a French professional racing cyclist, for Team Europcar. In 2009 he won the under 23 World Championship Road Race. In 2010, he joined UCI ProTour team Euskaltel-Euskadi as only the second non-Spanish rider at the time – the other being Venezuelan Unai Etxebarria – to ever ride for the team.
- 9th Overall Ronde de l'Isard
- 1st U23 World Championship Road Race
- 1st Overall Tour de l'Avenir
- 1st Stage 8
- 1st Subida al Naranco
- 1st Stage 2 Ronde de l'Isard
- 3rd Overall Tour du Haut Anjou
- 4th Cinturo de l'Emporda
- 9th Overall Tour du Loir-et-Cher 'Edmond Provost'
- 10th Vuelta a La Rioja
- 9th Vuelta a La Rioja
- 7th Tour de l'Ain
- "Sicard and Martinez join Team Europcar". Yahoo! Eurosport (TF1 Group). 21 October 2013. Retrieved 18 December 2013.
- Sicard wins world Under 23 road title
- Urraburu, Benito (21 October 2012). "Euskaltel ya tiene completo su equipo para 2013 con diez nuevos fichajes" [Euskaltel team already full for 2013 with ten new signings]. El Diario Vasco (in Spanish) (Grupo Vocento). Retrieved 5 January 2013.
- "Lindeman wins Tour de L'Ain". cyclingnews.com. 16 August 2014. Retrieved 22 August 2014.
Media related to Romain Sicard at Wikimedia Commons
|This biographical article related to French cycling is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|