From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Roman Baths (disambiguation))
Roman baths may refer to thermae, ancient Roman baths, in general.
Roman Baths may refer to specific historical sites:
- Għajn Tuffieħa Roman Baths, a ruin in Malta
- Roman Baths of Ankara, a ruin in Ankara, Turkey
- Roman Baths (Bath), a well-preserved site in England
- Roman Baths Museum, inside the remains of the fortress of Isca Augusta at Caerleon, Wales
- Roman Baths, Strand Lane, a cold spring bath near London, reputedly of Roman origin
- Thermae Bath Spa, a historic spa with a contemporary spa in Bath, England
- Welwyn Roman Baths, a ruin near Welwyn Garden City, England
See also: List of Roman public baths
Roman Baths may refer to Roman bath-themed places:
- Roman Baths (Potsdam), a 19th-century Roman-inspired royal complex in Germany
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Roman Baths.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.