The Archdiocese of Cotonou (Latin: Archidioecesis Cotonuensis) is the Metropolitan See for the Ecclesiastical province of Cotonou in Benin.
- 1883.06.26: Established as Apostolic Prefecture of Dahomey from the Apostolic Vicariate of Benin Coast, Nigeria
- 1901.05.25: Promoted as Apostolic Vicariate of Dahomey
- 1948.05.13: Renamed as Apostolic Vicariate of Ouidah
- 1955.09.14: Promoted as Metropolitan Archdiocese of Cotonou
The seat of the archbishop is Cathédrale Notre Dame in Cotonou . There is also a Minor Basilica at the Basilique de l’Immaculée Conception in Cotonou.
- Metropolitan Archbishops of Cotonou
Coordinates: 6°21′23″N 2°26′21″E / 6.3563°N 2.4392°E