Roman Republic (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Roman Republic was the phase of Ancient Roman civilization characterized by a republican form of government.
Roman Republic may also refer to:
- Commune of Rome in the 12th Century
- Roman Republic (18th century), a state that existed in Italy from 1798–1800 as a client republic under the French Directory
- Roman Republic (19th century), a short-lived Revolutionary state in 1849
- Commune of Rome, an attempt to re-establish a republican form of government in Rome during the 12th century
- Republic of Rome (game), a 1990 strategy board game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Roman Republic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.