Romance of Radium
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Romance of Radium|
|Directed by||Jacques Tourneur|
|Produced by||Pete Smith|
|Written by||Richard Goldstone
N. Gayle Gitterman
|Running time||10 minutes|
Romance of Radium is a 1937 American short film directed by Jacques Tourneur, and released by Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer. It was nominated for an Academy Award in 1937 for Best Short Subject (One-Reel).
- André Cheron as Henri Becquerel (uncredited)
- Eddie Hart as Photographer (uncredited)
- Pete Smith as Narrator (voice) (uncredited)
- Emmett Vogan as Pierre Curie (uncredited)
- "The 10th Academy Awards (1938) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. Archived from the original on 6 July 2011. Retrieved 2011-08-09.
- "New York Times: Romance of Radium". NY Times. Retrieved 2008-06-01.
|This short film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|