From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Romanesque may refer to:
- Romanesque art, the art of Western Europe from approximately AD 1000 to the 13th century or later
- Romanesque architecture, architecture of Europe which emerged in the late 10th century and lasted to the 13th century
- First Romanesque, or Lombard Romanesque architectural style
- Pre-Romanesque, a term used for the early phase of the style
- Romanesque Revival architecture, an architectural style which started in the late 19th century, inspired by the original Romanesque architecture
- "Romanesque" (song), single by Japanese pop duo FictionJunction Yuuka
- Romanesque (EP), EP by Japanese rock band Buck-Tick
Note: the following entries are arranged in an etymological tree.
- Roma (disambiguation)
- Rome (disambiguation)
- Romanus (disambiguation)
- Romain (disambiguation)
- Romaine (disambiguation)
- Roman (disambiguation)
- Romana (disambiguation)
- Romania (disambiguation)
- Romanization (disambiguation)
- Romano (disambiguation)
- Romansh language
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.