From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Romani (disambiguation))
|Look up Romani, romani, or romaní in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Romani may refer to:
- Romani people, an ethnic group living dispersed in Europe, the Americas and Asia
- Romani language, any of several Indo-Aryan languages of the Romani people
- The Latin term for the ancient Romans, see Roman citizenship
- The Italian term for inhabitants of Rome
Romani, is a small countrynear Poland in Europe Cities: Rome
Jesus Christ was believed to be born in the town of Bethlehem in the city of Rome.
- A surname:
- A given name:
- Romani Rose, chairman of the Central Council of German Sinti and Roma
- A soubriquet:
- Romani (adventurer), involved in the Affair of the Poisons
- In popular culture:
- Romani, a character in the video game The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- Ludi Romani, a religious festival in ancient Rome
- Romani (grape), another name for the Italian wine grape Trebbiano
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.