From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Romania in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Romania is a modern nation-state, located in South-East Central Europe, North of the Balkan Peninsula.
Romania may also refer to:
- Romania (European Parliament constituency), currently represented by thirty-three MEPs
- Romania, the self-identifying short-form name of the later Roman Empire and the East Roman or Byzantine Empire (Greek: Ῥωμανία)
- Romania, the self-identifying short-form name of the Latin Empire, a Crusader state set up after the Fourth Crusade conquered the city-state of Constantinople
- Latin (Romance) Europe, the places where Romance languages are spoken, or the Romance-speaking peoples as a group
- Romagna, a historical region of Italy, currently part of the region of Emilia-Romagna
- ST Rumania, British tugboat previously named Empire Susan
- All pages with titles containing "Romania"
- Category:National sports teams of Romania, for teams called "Romania"
Note: the following entries are arranged in an etymological tree.
- Roma (disambiguation)
- Rome (disambiguation)
- Romanus (disambiguation)
- Romain (disambiguation)
- Romaine (disambiguation)
- Roman (disambiguation)
- Romana (disambiguation)
- Romania (disambiguation)
- Romanization (disambiguation)
- Romano (disambiguation)
- Romansh language
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.