From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Romano-German)
Romano-Germanic may refer to:
- Romano-Germanic culture of ancient Germanic peoples subject to the Roman Empire
- Romano-Germanic law, a family of legal systems
- Romano-Germanic Empire, more commonly called the Carolingian Empire
- Romano-Germanic Museum, Cologne, Germany
Romano-German may mean:
- Romano-German emperor (German: Römisch-deutscher Kaiser), a term used by some historians for any emperor of the Holy Roman Empire
- Romano-German Pontifical, a rite of Roman Catholic monastic worship
- "Romano-German," N.Y. Danilevsky's term for the opposite counterpart of Slavic culture in Europe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Romano-Germanic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.