|Single by Karyn White|
|from the album Ritual of Love|
|Released||August 23, 1991|
Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis
|Producer(s)||Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis|
|Karyn White singles chronology|
"Romantic" is a song recorded by Karyn White. It hit number one on the Billboard Hot 100 on November 2, 1991, making it her biggest hit to date. "Romantic" was also Karyn White's fourth number one on the Hot Black Singles chart. She recorded it with her then-husband Terry Lewis and Jimmy Jam and it became a huge success, replacing Mariah Carey's "Emotions" on November 2, 1991.
|US Billboard Hot 100||1|
|US Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs||1|
|US Billboard Dance/Club Play Songs||6|
Year End Charts
|End of year chart (1991)||Position|
|U.S. Billboard Hot 100||24|
- Whitburn, Joel (2004). Top R&B/Hip-Hop Singles: 1942-2004. Record Research. p. 621.
- Karyn White Album & Song chart history.www.Billboard.com
- Karyn White R&B songs chart history.www.Billboard.com
- Karyn White Album & Song chart history.www.billboard.com
- "Billboard Top 100 - 1991". Retrieved 2009-09-15.
|This 1990s single–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|