The main characters from seasons 2-3,
from left Jodi, Louis, Romeo, Myra, Gary, Angeline and Percy (top row)
|Created by||Fracaswell Hyman
Thomas W. Lynch
Zachary Isaiah Williams
|Country of origin||United States
|No. of seasons||3|
|No. of episodes||53 (List of episodes)|
|Executive producer(s)||Matt Dearborn
Thomas W. Lynch
|Running time||22 minutes|
|Original run||September 14, 2003– July 23, 2006|
Romeo! is an American/Canadian television series that aired on Nickelodeon from 2003 to 2006, totaling 53 episodes. The filming was done in Vancouver, British Columbia, while the show takes place in Seattle, Washington.
Reruns occasionally aired on Nickelodeon, CBS, BET and The N until December 26, 2008. The series was produced by Tom Lynch Company and P. Miller Collection in association with Nickelodeon Productions.
The show revolves around the antics of Romeo Miller, an aspiring rapper, his musically mediocre family, and his record-producing father, Master P. Romeo is a member of a hip-hop group, along with his siblings Louis, Gary, and Jodi, and the show primarily follows the adventures that the family, along with Romeo's nanny and stepmother, become involved in.
- Lil' Romeo as Romeo "Ro" Miller, the main character and leader of the family band ("The Romeo Show"). His dream is to make it big. A little bit of a rapper and basketball star, Romeo is very mischievous. He's quick to find himself in trouble, but he's just as quick to sweet talk his way out of any situation. Romeo enjoys shooting hoops, rapping with his group "The Romeo Show", and spending time with his family, since they also happen to be in his band.
- Master P as Percy Miller, The Miller father, a record producer who often offers good advice. Percy's a hard-working record executive who deals with musicians all day long—which is a piece of cake compared to what he deals with at home. Percy's a great dad who always seems to find out about the trouble his four kids are getting into, even when he's on the road. His musical talent definitely rubbed off on his kids, who are determined to make it in the music biz. But they won't be getting an easy in from Dad—Percy's favorite piece of fatherly advice is that "If you want something bad enough, you'll figure out how to get it on your own."
- Erica O'Keith as Jodi Miller, ex-lead singer of the band who is now in college. The oldest sibling in the family, Jodi gets straight A's, is supremely popular and has tons of boyfriends and a booming voice she lends to the family band. Jodi's got it goin' on—and she knows it. Though she tries to make it seem like being so together comes naturally, she works hard to stay on top. Jodi's biggest pet peeve is being told what to do. She's got all the answers and thinks she's always right, until her dad comes home at least.
- Noel Callahan as Louis Testaverde, Romeo's adopted brother who is the same age as him and plays the keyboard for the band. Despite being white, he has become a crucial part of the mix—not to mention the band. The Millers adopted Louis a few years back, and he quickly became Romeo's best friend and partner in crime. Unlike his brother Romeo, who's like a magnet for trouble, Louis likes to think things through. Not that all that thinking ever stops him from going along with Romeo's convoluted schemes anyway.
- Zachary Isaiah Williams as Gary Miller, Romeo's little brother who does the turntables for the band. Gary's the baby of the Miller family (until the birth of Bobby). He looks up to his brothers and can basically get away with whatever he wants because he has cuteness and charm. He's got a great ear for music, but his musical tastes don't always do it for the rest of the family. Zachary also had played Lil' Romeo's brother in the film Honey (2003 film)
- Natashia Williams as Angeline "Angie" Eckert-Miller (season 2+), the band's stepmother. When Angeline met Percy it was clear her life was never going to be the same. Angeline's an extremely kind, loving and smart mom, and she keeps the Millers on their toes with her uncanny ability to figure out what everyone in the room is thinking, just by looking at them. As an architect, Angeline uses blueprints to plan her projects, but it looks like she's already got the Millers all mapped out.
- Victoria Jackson as Marie Rogers (season 1), the family's nutty nanny who used to work at a circus. Mrs. Rogers was the live-in nanny for the Miller family; although she can't do the same things as all the other nannies like cook, clean, or help the children with their homework, she's still good and funny.
- Morris Smith as Bobby Miller, The newest member of the Miller Family, born in season 3. Angeline is pregnant with him for most of season 3 it also makes Gary a big brother. His nickname is Big Bobby Miller. He does not tend to cry a lot and is only upset when he is hungry.
- Brittney Wilson as Myra Salinger, Romeo's friend & half-girlfriend.
- Simeon Taole as Riley Morrison (seasons 2+), Romeo's best friend.
- Brittany Moldowan as Peyton Cruz (seasons 2+), Romeo's crush in Season 2.
- Ashley Phillips as Ashley Phillips (seasons 2+), the new lead singer of the band who goes to Romeo's and Louis' school.
- Lil' JJ as Jason Brooks (seasons 2+), Romeo's best friend.
- Chris Brown as Hunter Boydan (season 2), Romeo's opponent in the talent show.
|Season||Ep #||First Airdate||Last Airdate|
|Season 1||20||September 14, 2003||June 26, 2004|
|Season 2||20||August 28, 2004||May 8, 2005|
|Season 3||13||April 1, 2006||July 23, 2006|