The main characters from seasons 2-3,
from left Jodi, Louis, Romeo, Myra, Gary, Angeline and Percy (top row)
|Created by||Fracaswell Hyman
Thomas W. Lynch
Zachary Isaiah Williams
|Country of origin||United States
|No. of seasons||3|
|No. of episodes||53 (List of episodes)|
|Executive producer(s)||Matt Dearborn
Thomas W. Lynch
|Running time||22 minutes|
|Original run||September 14, 2003– July 23, 2006|
Romeo! is an American/Canadian television series that aired on Nickelodeon from 2003 to 2006, totaling 53 episodes. The filming was done in Vancouver, British Columbia, while the show takes place in Seattle, Washington.
Reruns occasionally aired on Nickelodeon, CBS, BET and The N until December 26, 2008. The series was produced by Tom Lynch Company and P. Miller Collection in association with Nickelodeon Productions.
Romeo Miller raps in a band called The Romeo Show along with three of his siblings. His father, who is a record producer, provides guidance, along with Romeo's stepmother and nanny.
- Lil' Romeo as Romeo "Ro" Miller, the mischievous main character and leader of the family band ("The Romeo Show"). Romeo plays basketball and raps with the "The Romeo Show".
- Master P as Percy Miller, Romeo's father, a record producer. Percy is warm and loving, though sometimes strict, toward his children.
- Erica O'Keith as Jodi Miller, the former lead singer of the band who is currently in college. The oldest sibling in the family, Jodi excels in school and has many friends. Jodi can be somewhat arrogant and controlling.
- Noel Callahan as Louis Testaverde, Romeo's white adopted brother who is the same age as him. Louis plays keyboard for the band. The Millers adopted Louis a few years ago, and he has quickly become Romeo's best friend. Louis is more cautious than Romeo.
- Zachary Isaiah Williams as Gary Miller, Romeo's younger brother, who does the turntables for the band. Williams also had played Lil' Romeo's brother in the film Honey
- Natashia Williams as Angeline "Angie" Eckert-Miller (season 2+), Romeo's stepmother. Angeline is a kind, loving and intelligent mother, who is skilled at interpreting the emotions of the Millers. Angeline is also an architect.
- Victoria Jackson as Marie Rogers (season 1), the Miller's eccentric nanny who formerly worked for a circus.
- Morris Smith as Bobby Miller, Angeline's son, who was born in season 3. His nickname is "Big Bobby".
- Brittney Wilson as Myra Strepp, Romeo's friend.
- Simeon Taole as Riley Morrison (seasons 2+), Romeo's best friend.
- Brittany Moldowan as Peyton Cruz (seasons 2+), Romeo's crush in Season 2.
- Ashley Phillips as Ashley Phillips (seasons 2+), the new lead singer of the band who goes to Romeo's and Louis's school.
- Lil' JJ as Jason Brooks (seasons 2+), Romeo's best friend.
- Chris Brown as Hunter Boydan (season 2), Romeo's opponent in the talent show.
|Season||Ep #||First Airdate||Last Airdate|
|Season 1||20||September 14, 2003||June 26, 2004|
|Season 2||20||August 28, 2004||May 8, 2005|
|Season 3||13||April 1, 2006||July 23, 2006|