From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Romeo (typeface))
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (January 2013)|
February 6, 1882|
|Died||January 16, 1952(aged 69)|
Carl Winckow known in Spain, where he spent most of his working life, as Carlos Winkow (6 February 1882 – 16 January 1952) was a German type designer who worked primarily for the Naçional Typefoundry.
Fonts Designed by Carlos Winkow
- Electra, Naçional), digitized by Font Bureau as Romeo.
- Elzeviriano Ibarra (1931, Gans Typefoundry), digitized in 2011 by Lucia Walter.
- Reporter, (1938, L. Wagner Type Foundry), reissued as Cursiva Rusinol by Naçional
- Naçiona, (1941, Naçional)
- Iberica, (1942, Naçional), digitized in 1997 by Pat Hickson as Roller.
- Alcazar, (1944, Naçional)
- Gong, (1945, L. Wagner Type Foundry)
- Jaspert, W. Pincus, W. Turner Berry and A.F. Johnson. The Encyclopedia of Type Faces. Blandford Press Lts.: 1953, 1983. ISBN 0-7137-1347-X.
- Font Designer - Carlos Winkow
- MyFonts – Carlos Winkow
|This biographical article about a graphic designer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This typography-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|