Romerike Police District
|Romerike Police District|
|Annual budget||NOK 424 million|
|Legal personality||Governmental: Government agency|
|Operations jurisdiction*||Police district of Romerike in the county of Akershus, Norway|
|Overviewed by||National Police Directorate|
|Headquarters||Lillestrøm Police Station|
|Agency executive||Jørgen L. Høidahl, Chief of Police|
|* Divisional agency: Division of the country, over which the agency has usual operational jurisdiction.|
Romerike Police District (Norwegian: Romerike politidistrikt) is one of 27 police districts in Norway, covering the Romerike district of Akershus. The district is headquartered in Lillestrøm and consists of two police stations, at Lillestrøm and Gardermoen (at Oslo Airport, Gardermoen), and nine sheriff's offices. The district is led by Chief of Police Jørgen L. Høidahl. Specifically the police district covers the municipalities of Aurskog-Høland, Sørum, Fet, Rælingen, Lørenskog, Skedsmo, Nittedal, Gjerdrum, Ullensaker, Nes, Eidsvoll, Nannestad, Hurdal. As of 2011 the district had 651 employees. It has a special responsibility for the border control at Oslo Airport, Gardermoen.
- Gardermoen Police Station, Contact Information in Norwegian
- "Om Romerike politidistrikt" (in Norwegian). Norwegian Police Service. Retrieved 16 August 2012.
- "Korrespondansetabell Politidistrikt 2002, Kommuner 2008" (in Norwegian). Statistics Norway. Archived from the original on 26 August 2012. Retrieved 26 August 2012.
- "Statsansatte (alle lønnskategorier) per etat" (in Norwegian). Norwegian Social Science Data Services. Archived from the original on 26 August 2012. Retrieved 26 August 2012.
- "Politiets rolle og oppgaver" (in Norwegian). Ministry of Justice and the Police. 24 June 2005. Archived from the original on 17 August 2012. Retrieved 17 August 2012.