Ron Ehrenreich (born 1950) is an American credit union officer and teacher. He was the Vice-Presidential candidate for the Socialist Party USA in the United States presidential election, 1988, as the running mate of Willa Kenoyer. The ticket received 3,882 votes, 2,587 of the votes came from New Jersey. He has been the treasurer of the Syracuse Cooperative Federal Credit Union since its opening in 1982. He later ran as a Green Party candidate for Onondaga County, New York Comptroller in 1999. Ron is married to Sondra Roth, and has two children, Hanah and Sam.
- "1988 Presidential General Election Results - New Jersey". Uselectionatlas.org. 1988-11-08. Retrieved 2010-11-20.
- "Green Party Documents". Gp.org. Retrieved 2010-11-20.
- "Writer and Teacher to Head Socialist's Ticket for 1988" N.Y. Times June 9, 1987
- Tori Woods, "My 6... Ways to protect your identity" The Post-Standard January 25, 2006
- Ed Griffin-Nolan "Extra Credit" Syracuse New Times June 20, 2007
|Party political offices|
|Socialist Party Vice Presidential candidate
|This article about a politician from the state of New York is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|