|Ronald V. Gerberry|
|Member of the Ohio House of Representatives
from the 59th district
|Preceded by||Ken Carano|
|Member of the U.S. House of Representatives
from 's 65th district
|Preceded by||Tom Carney|
|Succeeded by||Ken Carano|
|Alma mater||Youngstown State University|
Ron Gerberry is a Democratic member of the Ohio House of Representatives for the 59th district. Gerberry was first appointed to the House to represent the 65th district in 1982, to fill the term of Tom Carney, and served in this position through 2000, when he was forced out by term limits. He then ran for, and won, a term as recorder of Mahoning County, Ohio. In 2007, when representative Ken Carano of the 59th district was appointed regional director of the governor's office, Gerberry was appointed to fill his seat. He subsequently won elections in the district in 2008 and 2010.
- "Ronald V. Gerberry, Representative". Ohio House of Representatives. Retrieved 25 November 2012.
- "Dems Return Gerberry to House". Business Journal Daily. 10 April 2007. Retrieved 25 November 2012.
- "Gerberry Victory". The Vindicator. 8 November 2000. Retrieved 25 November 2012.
- "State Representative: November 4, 2008". Ohio Secretary of State. Retrieved 25 November 2012.
- "Ohio House of Representatives: November 2, 2010". Ohio Secretary of State. Retrieved 25 November 2012.
|This article about a member of the Ohio House of Representatives is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|