Prior to being elected, Worley worked for 14 years as a building official in Lenexa, and has served in the U.S. Air Force. He received his Bachelor's in Business Administration from Kansas State University.
Worley is a member of the Kansas City Catbackers Club, Leadership Lenexa Alumni Association, Lenexa Chamber of Commerce, and the Veterans of Foreign Wars.
- Commerce and Labor
- Aging and Long Term Care
- Economic Development and Tourism
The top 5 donors to Worley's 2008 campaign:
- 1. Kansans for Lifesaving Cures $1,000
- 2. Kansas Contractors Assoc $1,000
- 3. Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce $900
- 4. AT&T $500
- 5. Kansas Medical Society PAC State Fund $500
- Official Website
- Kansas Legislature - Ron Worley
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Kansas Votes profile
- Follow the Money campaign contributions: