Ronald Alepian (born July 17, 1970) is Vice President and Group Head, Marketing and Corporate Communications  for the TMX Group, which owns Toronto Stock Exchange, TSX Venture Exchange, Natural Gas Exchange (NGX), Montreal Exchange, among others.
Prior to TMX, he was head of communications for Nortel  and of Bell Canada where he was widely quoted in the media,. At Bell, he reported to Bill Fox, former head of communications for Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney.
He is also the founder of CYMA - Canadian Youth Mission to Armenia, which he did with the cooperation and support of the late Senator Jacques Hébert (Canadian politician) and the late Senator Shirley Maheu, both of whom sat on CYMA's honorary Board of Directors. CYMA operated with the active guidance of Archbishop Hovnan Derderian, then Canadian head of the Armenian Church.
- TMX Group appoints Ronald Alepian as head of Marketing and Communications - http://www.newswire.ca/en/releases/archive/June2009/29/c2734.html
- TMX hires Nortel Marketing Executive - http://www.theglobeandmail.com/globe-investor/investment-ideas/streetwise/tmx-hires-nortel-marketing-executive/article1179753/
- Nortel nears sale of major business units: http://localtechwire.com/business/local_tech_wire/news/story/5055237/
- Through wind, rain and blackout, The phone works! It's Bell's ace vs. Net-based phones: http://seaboardgroup.com/main/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=497&Itemid=2
- BCE's revamp continues, files for Telesat IPO by Catherine McLean and Andrew Willis: http://www.friends.ca/news-item/5318
- Bell Canada aims to become Canada's biggest income trust: http://tdw4.globeinvestor.com/servlet/ArticleNews/print/RTGAM/20061011/web-bce11