Ronald E. Albers
|Ronald E. Albers|
|Judge of the San Francisco County Superior Court|
June 15, 2009
|Appointed by||Arnold Schwarzenegger|
|Born||May 1, 1949|
|Alma mater||Cornell College (B.A.)
University of Wisconsin Law School (J.D.)
Ronald E. Albers (born May 1, 1949) is a judge of the San Francisco County Superior Court.
Early life and education
Albers was born on May 1, 1949. He received a B.A. degree from Cornell College in Mount Vernon, Iowa in 1971. Albers then attended the University of Wisconsin Law School and earned his J.D. in 1974.
Albers married his long-time partner, Colin Alexander, on June 17, 2008.
- Pam Smith, Judicial Profile: Ron Albers, The Recorder (May 6, 2003).
- Alumni Profiles: Ronald Albers ’71, Cornell eReport, Volume 33, No. 1 (Fall 2009).
- Matthew S. Bajko, Gov appoints first openly gay judge, Bay Area Reporter (June 18, 2009).
- Kate Moser, Ronald Albers, The Recorder (November 17, 2009).
- New Superior Court judges named, San Francisco Examiner (June 12, 2009).