From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rondel (from Old French, the diminutive of roont "round", meaning "small circle") may refer to:
- Rondel (dagger) or roundel, type of medieval dagger
- Rondel (armour), a circular piece of steel, as part of an armour harness, that normally protects a vulnerable point
- Rondel (gaming)
- Rondel (poem), short poem of 14 lines
- Rondel enclosure, type of prehistoric enclosure found in Continental Europe
- Rondel Racing, a British racing team that competed in the Formula 2 series between 1971 and 1973
- The Rondel (album), experimental album by Slovak avant-garde musician Lucas Perny from 2013
- Roundel, a distinctive round logo on military (airforce or navy) craft
- Roundel (poem), a poetic form devised by A. C. Swinburne
- Rondeau (disambiguation)
- Rondell (disambiguation)
- Roundel (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rondel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.