From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A rōnin is a samurai without a master.
Ronin may also refer to:
- Ronin (film), a 1998 action thriller directed by John Frankenheimer
- Ronin (band), a four-member hard rock band based in Singapore
- Ronin, a "zen-funk" group led by Swiss pianist and composer Nik Bärtsch
- Ronin (DC Comics), a graphic novel by Frank Miller
- Ronin (Marvel Comics), an identity used by several Marvel Comics characters
- Ronin, a game engine made to run Digital Molecular Matter, Euphoria (software) and Havok (software) with one another.
- The Ronin, a gang in the videogame Saints Row 2.
- Green Ronin Publishing, a role-playing game publisher
- Ronin Arts, a role-playing game company
- Ronin Publishing, book publisher specializing in psychedelic and drug literature
- Rōnin (student), a student studying outside of the school system for entrance in a future year
- Ronin, Poland, a village
- Tenjiku Rōnin, one of the pen names of Hiraga Gennai
- The Ronin, nickname of mixed martial arts fighter Carlos Newton
- The Ronin, a Japanese gang from the 2008 game Saints Row 2
- Sulfapyridine, by the trade name Ronin
- Ronin, a web application framework for Gosu (programming language)
- Ronin, a forge creating samurai swords for modern day use.( internet sales in swords and knives.)
- Rounin (TV series), a Philippine TV epic
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.