From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rookery in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A rookery is a colony of breeding birds and some marine mammals.
Rookery may also refer to:
- Rookery (slum), a term for a city slum, building, or ghetto frequented by poor people, criminals and prostitutes
- Rookery Building, a historic landmark located in the Loop community area of Chicago
- Rookery Hall, an Elizabethan-style mansion located near the village of Worleston, Cheshire
- Rookery Hill, a football stadium in Thurrock, Essex
- Rookery Islands, Holme Bay, Mac.Robertson Land, Antarctica
- Rookery Mound, an archaeological site near Everglades City, Florida
- The Rookery, Nantwich, a Georgian townhouse in Nantwich, Cheshire
- The Rookery, Tattenhall, a house in Tattenhall, Cheshire
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.