From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up room in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A room is any distinguishable space within a structure.
Room may also refer to:
- Room (novel), by Emma Donoghue
- Room (magazine), a Canadian quarterly literary journal
- Room (album), a 2004 album by actress Katey Sagal
- Room (film), a 2005 independent film
- Room (Chinese constellation)
- Room, Nepal
- Room for PlayStation Portable, a social networking service
- Thomas Gerald Room (1902–1986), Australian mathematician
- Room number, a number assigned to a room within a building
- "Rooms", a song by Inhale Exhale on the album Bury Me Alive
- A unit of location in interactive fiction
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.