Roosevelt High School is a public school located in the Standish neighborhood of Minneapolis, Minnesota. A part of the Minneapolis Public Schools, it is named after United States President Theodore Roosevelt. Athletic and other competition teams from the school are nicknamed the Teddies. Roosevelt has been an International Baccalaureate World School since March 2010, and offers the Diploma Programme as well as the IB Career-related Certificate.
- ^ Covert, Colin (2 March 2014). "Barkhad Abdi's big night at the Oscars". Star Tribune. Retrieved 22 June 2014.
- ^ "Minnesota native wins Nobel Prize for chemistry", Minnesota Public Radio, October 8, 2003, retrieved 2008-12-08
- ^ http://venus.library.leg.state.mn.us/legdb/fulldetail.asp?ID=10047
- ^ Weiner, Jay (December 25, 1999), "Millennium – Top 100 Sports Figures // 51-100", Star Tribune
- ^ Reed Larson, USA Hockey, retrieved 2008-12-11
- ^ "Finding Aid to the John Linsley Papers". Fermilab History and Archives Project, Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory. 2012. Retrieved 30 August 2012.
- ^ Willits, Joel, Olympic Feat Spawned A Great NHL Career For Ramsey, USA Hockey, retrieved 2008-12-11
- ^  2014 Hall of Fame Inductees, Minneapolis Roosevelt Foundation Retrieved on May 27, 2014.
- ^ Don Smith. basketball-reference.com. Retrieved on January 30, 2013.
- ^ Lemon, Richard (1971), The troubled American, [New York] Simon and Schuster [1971, c1970], p. 123, ISBN 0-671-21065-3
- ^ DraftExpress NBA Draft Prospect Profile, retrieved 2009-01-22
- ^ Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura, National Governor's Association, retrieved 2008-12-11