From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Roquette may refer to:
- De la Roquette Islands, Nunavut, Canada
- La Roquette, a commune in the Eure département, France
- La Roquette (Paris), a quarter of Paris, France
- La Roquette-sur-Var, a commune in the Alpes-Maritimes département, France
- La Roquette-sur-Siagne, a commune in the Alpes-Maritimes département, France
- Rocket Lettuce, A green leafy plant commonly used in salads.
- Roquette, the French name for Eruca sativa (a.k.a. rocket), sometimes employed in English cooking terminology
- Roquette Freres, the world's leading producer of sugarless sweeteners and one of the largest starch producers in the world
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.