From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Roro may refer to:
- Roll-on/roll-off (RORO), a term for a ship that carries wheeled cargo that can be driven on and off the vessel
- Rörö, a locality in Öckerö Municipality, Västra Götaland County, Sweden
- RoRo, nickname of Rodrigo Roncero (born 1977), Argentinian former rugby union player
- RoRo, nickname of Roger Rojas (born 1990), Honduran footballer
- Ro-Ro, nickname of Rosario Salazar, a character on the American TV series Will & Grace
- Vriesea 'RoRo', hybrid cultivar of the genus Vriesea in the Bromeliad family
- Roro, a dialect of the Waima language
- Roro, ISO 15924 code for Rongorongo, a system of glyphs discovered on Easter Island
- Risk On Risk Off, a concept in quantitative finance to describe the current market sentiment in terms of risk
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Roro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.