From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rosa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The name Rosa, Latin and botanic name of the flowering shrub Rose, could refer to:
- 223 Rosa, an asteroid
- Rosa, Alabama, United States
- Rosa, Germany, in Thuringia, Germany
- Rösa, a village and former municipality in Saxony-Anhalt, Germany
- Rosà a town in the province of Vicenza, Veneto, Italy
As an acronym
- ROSA, a surgical robot
- RCA Open-Source Application
- Romanian Space Agency
- Record of School Achievement (RoSA), an Australian education qualification
- USS Rosa (SP-757), a United States Navy patrol boat in commission from 1917 to 1918
- Rosa (barge), a hotel barge
- Mitsubishi Fuso Rosa, a bus built by Mitsubishi Fuso
- De Rosa (bicycles), a bicycle manufacturing company
Film and TV
- Rosa Filmes, a Portuguese motion picture production and distribution company
- Rosa (1969 film), a Mexican film starring Ernesto Gómez Cruz
- Rosa (1986 film), a Hong Kong film released by Bo Ho Films
- Rosa (1992 film), a short film directed by Peter Greenaway
- Rosa – A Horse Drama, a 1993-94 opera by Louis Andriessen on a libretto by Peter Greenaway
- De Rosa (band), a band from Scotland
- "Rosa", a song by Jacques Brel
- "Rosa", a song by Dimitris Mitropanos
- All pages with titles containing "Rosa"
- Rosawa, a village in Rajasthan, India founded by the Rosa clan of Jat people
- Sub rosa, Latin idiom for "in confidence"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rosa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.