From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rosa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The name Rosa, Latin and botanic name of the flowering shrub Rose, could refer to:
- 223 Rosa, an asteroid
- Rosa, Alabama, United States
- Rosa, Germany, in Thuringia, Germany
- Rösa, a village and former municipality in Saxony-Anhalt, Germany
- Rosà a town in the province of Vicenza, Veneto, Italy
- Rosa Filmes, a Portuguese motion picture production and distribution company
- Rosa (1969 film), a Mexican film starring Ernesto Gómez Cruz
- Rosa (1986 film), a Hong Kong film released by Bo Ho Films
- Rosa (1992 film), a short film directed by Peter Greenaway
- Rosa – A Horse Drama, a 1993-94 opera by Louis Andriessen on a libretto by Peter Greenaway
- De Rosa (band), a band from Scotland
- "Rosa", a song by Dimitris Mitropanos
- Rosa, the starting planet in the PS2 game Rogue Galaxy
As an acronym 
- ROSA, a surgical robot
- RCA Open-Source Application
- Romanian Space Agency
- Record of School Achievement (RoSA), an Australian education qualification
Other uses 
- USS Rosa (SP-757), a United States Navy patrol boat in commission from 1917 to 1918
- Rosa (barge), a hotel barge
- Mitsubishi Fuso Rosa, a bus built by Mitsubishi Fuso
- De Rosa (bicycles), a bicycle manufacturing company
See also 
- All pages with titles containing "Rosa"
- List of Rosa species
- Rosawa, a village in Rajasthan, India founded by the Rosa clan of Jat people
- Sub rosa, Latin idiom for "in confidence"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.