|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (February 2008)|
|Affiliation||Dominican Fathers of Holy Rosary Province|
|Location||41B Stubbs Road,
Wan Chai, Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
|Colours||Black and white|
Rosaryhill School (Chinese: 玫瑰崗學校) is a private Catholic co-educational institution founded by the Dominican Fathers in Hong Kong in 1959, at 41B, Stubbs Road. Its four sections are Kindergarten, Primary, Secondary (including sixth-form), and Business Studies (which also provides sixth-form courses independent from the Secondary Section).
- Leslie Cheung - Cantopop singer and actor. Cheung was considered as one of the founding fathers of Cantopop.
- Kelly Chen - Cantopop singer and actress,
- Charlene Choi - actress and singer, best known as a member of the Cantopop girl group Twins, alongside Gillian Chung,
- Kenix Kwok - actress,
- Barbara Yung - actress, popular during the early 1980s,
- Tony Leung Ka Fai - actor, known for his starring in the horror feature Double Vision. He has won three times Best Actor Award in Hong Kong Film Awards,
- Bobo Chan - former Hong Kong singer and model,
- Hon. Bernard Charnwut Chan 陳智思 - member of the Legislative Council of Hong Kong, and a member of the Executive Council of Hong Kong,
- Vincent Kwun Leung Lee - artist in Hong Kong.
- RHS website
- School ong
- RHSOSA (Rosaryhill School Old Student Association)
- ArtReview - Rosaryhill School accompanies youngsters to realize their creative aspirations
- APART - a platform of art and design (Directory - Rosaryhill School)