Rose City Rollers
||Break Neck Betties
Guns N Rollers
Wheels of Justice (travel)
Axles of Annihilation (travel)
||The Hangar at Oaks Amusement Park
The Rose City Rollers is an all-female flat track roller derby league founded in Portland, Oregon, United States. Established in 2004, the Rose City Rollers consists of four local home teams and two all-star travelling teams that represent the league in competition with other leagues. The Rose City Rollers is a founding member of the Women's Flat Track Derby Association.
Home teams 
- BreakNeck Betties
- Guns N Rollers
- Heartless Heathers
- High Rollers
All-star travel teams 
- Wheels of Justice
- Axles of Annihilation
Other Programs 
- Rose Buds - Portland's junior roller derby program provides opportunities for personal growth and development for girls aged 12-17 by encouraging teamwork, confidence, sportsmanship, and fun. They also participate in volunteer activities and fundraising efforts in order to engage and interact with their community.
- Wreckers - A recreational (non-competitive) program designed to further the sport of flat track roller derby. This program is open to women 18 and over who are interested in playing derby at any competitive or non-competitive level and is often the first step into the league. To join the Wreckers program, interested parties must attend the orientation meeting which is typically held on the first Saturday of every other month at 1 pm in The Hangar.
- Gorge Roller Girls - An expansion area of the Rose City Rollers based in Hood River, OR, this group fields two home teams, the Cherry Bombers and the River Reapers.
- ^ "Roller Derby: Rage Reborn! Rose City Rollers revive rink rough 'n' tumble". Willamette Week. 2004-09-29. Retrieved 2008-11-19.
- ^ "Current Rankings", WFTDA
- ^ "12/8/2006 WFTDA National Rankings", WFTDA [version of 23 February 2007]
- ^ "February 2006 Dust Devil Invitational Rankings", WFTDA [version of 23 February 2007]
- ^ "Current WFTDA Rankings", Derby News Network, October 2007
- ^ "Dust Devil 2007", Flat Track Stats
- ^ "Battle Royale", Flat Track Stats
- ^ "Derby on the rocks 2009 Western Regionals", WFTDA
- ^ "Rollin’ on the River 2010 West Region Playoffs", WFTDA
- ^ "Bridgetown Brawl WFTDA 2011 West Region Playoffs", WFTDA
- ^ Michael Frighten'd, "Championships Opening Round: 2SC Kansas City Knocks Out 3W Rose City, 143-135", Derby News Network, November 27, 2011
External links