Rose Levy Beranbaum
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rose Levy Beranbaum is an award-winning American baker and cookbook author. She also has started blogging.
- The Cake Bible (1988)
- Rose's Celebrations (1992)
- Rose's Melting Pot: A Cooking Tour of America's Ethnic Celebrations (1994)
- The Pie and Pastry Bible (1998)
- Rose's Christmas Cookies (1998)
- The Bread Bible (2003)
- Rose's Heavenly Cakes (2009)
- The Baking Bible (2014)
- A Passion for Chocolate by Bernachon, Bernachon, Guarnaschelli, and Lee; Translated (1989)
- What Do Women REALLY Want? Chocolate! by Donna L. Barstow; Foreword (2004)
- Kuhn Rikon Chef's Corner. [ "Featured Chef Rose Levy Beranbaum"]. Kuhn Rikon Switzerland. Retrieved 21 November 2012.
|This article about a United States writer of non-fiction is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article about a foodie, restaurateur or gourmand is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|