From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Roseau is the capital of Dominica.
Roseau may also refer to:
- A type of common reed, or phragmite
- Roseau River (Dominica), the river that runs through the city
- Roseau, Saint Lucia, a town on the island
- Roseau Valley, in St. Lucia
- Roseau River (Saint Lucia), a river in Saint Lucia
- Roseau, Minnesota, a city in Roseau County, Minnesota, USA
- Roseau County, Minnesota
- Roseau River Anishinabe First Nation, in Manitoba, Canada
- Roseau River (Manitoba), a tributary of the Red River of the North in Manitoba and Minnesota
Roseaux (plural of Roseau in French) may refer to:
- Roseaux, municipality in the Corail Arrondissement, in the Grand'Anse Department of Haiti
- Roseaux (band), French music project
- Roseaux (album), debut album of above band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Roseau.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.