From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rosebud in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rosebud may refer to:
- Rose bud, the bud of a rose flower
- Rosebud, a plot device in the film Citizen Kane
- "Rosebud" (The Simpsons), an episode of the television comedy The Simpsons, parodying Citizen Kane
- Rosebud (band), a folk-rock band circa 1970, featuring Judy Henske and Jerry Yester
- Rosebud (Fabergé egg)
- Rosebud (film), the name of several films
- The Rosebuds, an indie-rock band
- "Rosebud", a song by Ryan Adams from the album Cold Roses
- Rosebud, the attack command word for Dr. Eric Mason's Doberman Pinschers on the television crime drama season 7, episode 4 of Columbo
- Rosebud, a cheat code featured in the game The Sims from Maxis
- Rosebud, Victoria, Australia
- Rosebud, Alberta, Canada
- Rosebud Theatre, a theatre located in Rosebud, Alberta
- Rosebud River, Canada
- Rosebud Indian Reservation, a Sioux reservation in South Dakota, U.S.
- Battle of the Rosebud, a battle on June 17, 1876 between the Lakota (Sioux) and Cheyenne Indian tribes and the U.S. and their Indian allies, the Shoshone and Crow tribes
- Rose Bud, Arkansas
- Rosebud, Missouri
- Rosebud, North Carolina
- Rosebud, Texas
- Sasha Obama, daughter of U.S. President Barack Obama, by U.S. Secret Service codename
- Rosebud Denovo (died 1992), street activist killed by police in Berkeley, California, U.S.
- Rosebud the Basselope, a character in the comic strip Bloom County
- PZ 87 The Rosebud, the fishing vessel that sailed to London in 1937 to protest the Newlyn Clearances
- The Rosebud (diner), a diner in Somerville, Massachusetts
- Rosebud, a euphemism for anus
- Rose-bud torch, a type of oxy-gas torch; see oxy-fuel welding and cutting
- Rosebud Releasing Corporation, a former American studio company that produced Evil Dead II
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.