Roseburg National Cemetery
|Location||Roseburg, Douglas County, Oregon|
|Number of interments||5,000+|
|Find a Grave||Roseburg National Cemetery|
Roseburg National Cemetery is a United States National Cemetery located in Roseburg in Douglas County, Oregon. Administered by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs, it encompasses 4.1 acres (1.7 ha), and as of 2014, had more than 5,400 interments. It is managed by the Eagle Point National Cemetery.
Roseburg National Cemetery was established in 1897 to inter veterans who died while under care at the Oregon State Soldiers Home. In 1933, management was transferred to the Veteran's Administration, and in 1973, it became a National Cemetery.
- POW Memorial – donated by Veterans of 20th Century.
- National Cemetery Administration
- Roseburg National Cemetery
- Historic American Landscapes Survey (HALS) No. OR-2, "Roseburg National Cemetery, 1770 Harvard Boulevard, Roseburg, Douglas County, OR", 12 photos, 2 photo caption pages
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Roseburg National Cemetery