|• Mayor||Naheed Nenshi|
|• Administrative body||Calgary City Council|
|• Councillor||Druh Farrell|
|• Total||0.5 km2 (0.2 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,082 m (3,550 ft)|
|• Average Income||$78,067|
|Website||Rosedale Community Association|
Rosedale is a residential neighbourhood in the north-west quadrant of Calgary, Alberta. It is located south of the Trans-Canada Highway, between 4th and 10th Street NW. To the south it is bounded by McHugh Bluff Park and the community of Sunnyside.
It is represented in the Calgary City Council by the Ward 7 councillor.
Residents in this community had a median household income of $78,067 in 2000, and there were 8% low income residents living in the neighbourhood. As of 2000, 14.7% of the residents were immigrants. A proportion of 14.4% of the buildings were condominiums or apartments, and 23.2% of the housing was used for renting.
The Rosedale Elementary & Junior High public school is located in this community.
- "Calgary Elections". City of Calgary. October 21, 2013. Retrieved October 22, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2006). "Rosedale Community Statistics". Retrieved 2007-05-09.
- "2012 Civic Census Results". City of Calgary. 2012. Retrieved February 4, 2013.
- "Community Boundaries" (Esri shapefile). City of Calgary. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2004). "Ward 7 Profile". Retrieved 2007-05-09.
- Federation of Calgary Communities. "Rosedale Community". Retrieved 2007-05-09.
||Capitol Hill||Mount Pleasant
|This Calgary-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|